This is a truly a step-by-step course that will take you into the incredible world of SAP BI/BW. Even after the first section of our course, you will understand how to develop with SAP BW! Each section of our training comes with a new dataset for you to download and a new set of lessons and exercises that will challenge you to learn in a fun and engaging way. After our introductory section, every module is independent so you can start from wherever you’d like. The more you learn and practice these skills, the better you will get. Feel free to take your time while you master this valuable set of BI/BW skills. This class will make you a highly proficient SAP BI/BW Developer.
By the end of this course you will confidently add SAP BI/BW to your CV.
BONUS: This course will be updated with brand new sections as SAP releases new versions of their software in the future. So when you enroll – you enroll for life!
What are the requirements?
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 Video Lectures and 12 hours of content!
- Introduction to the SAP Business Warehouse
- Importance of BI Content
- The impact of SAP HANA on BW
- Loading ECC data into BW
- InfoProvider types and uses
- Understand the BW Transport and Migration Process
- Important Transaction Codes in BW
- Create Source Systems and DataSources
- Navigating the Data Warehousing Workbench (RSA1)
- Understand OLTP vs OLAP
- Describing Data Warehouse Architecture
- Data Modeling in SAP BW
- Create Key Figure InfoObjects
- Create Unit InfoObjects
- Create Characteristic InfoObjects
- Create InfoObject Catalogs
- Create InfoAreas
- Create DataStore Objects (DSOs)
- Create InfoCubes
- Learn SAP BW Table Structures
- Fact tables
- Dimension tables
- Line-Item Dimensions
- SID tables
- Understand how Master data is shared
- DSO tables (active, new data, change log)
- PSA tables
- Load Master Data into BW
- Load Transactional Data into BW (DSO and Cube)
- Describe the Extended Star Schema of an InfoCube
- DSO activation
- Transform your data
- Assign an InfoObject to be an InfoProvider
- Modeling a Master Data Flow
- Learn various Data Flows
- Create InfoPackages and Data Transfer Processes (DTP)
- Learn to Optimize Query Performance (Transaction RSRT)
- Monitor BW System Performance (SM37 / SM51 / SM66)
- Understand Aggregates
- Learn about the Business Warehouse Accelerator (BWA)
- In-memory data acceleration
- BW Administration and Monitoring
- Explore the differences between Delta and Full DTP loads
- Create Process Chains
- Managing your InfoCubes and DataStore Objects
- Administrative Tasks and Tools
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if want to learn SAP BI/BW completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some SAP BI/BW skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good in SAP BI/BW and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of BI/BW