This is a truly a step-by-step course
that will take you into the incredible world of BEx Query Design and Analysis. Watch just a few of our training videos and you will immediately understand how both BEx Analyzer and Query Designer work!
Learn by doing!
Each section builds on the others to keep you both challenged and engaged.After our introductory section, every module is independent so you can start from wherever you'd like
. The more you learn and practice these skills, the better you will get. Feel free to take your time while you master this valuable set of Query Design skills.
This class will make you a highly proficient BEx Query Designer. By the end of this course you will confidently add BEx Query Design to your CV
What are the requirements?
Basic knowledge of SAP
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 28 Lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Introduction to SAP BEx Analyzer
- Starting BEx Analyzer from within SAP BW
- Starting BEx Analyzer via the front end GUI
- Opening Queries
- Find, InfoProvider Selection, Roles, History
- BEx Analyzer Output Options
- Report-Level Filter Types
- Charts, Information
- Create local Calculations and Formulas
- Editing queries on the fly
- BEx Analyzer Toolbar Options
- Opening, Saving, Save As (workbook, view), Refresh
- Creating and Opening Views
- Change Variables and more
- Create New Query (launches Query Designer)
- BEx Broadcaster, Report Designer, Web Analyzer
- Copy Sheet, System Info, Global Settings
- Introduction to SAP BEx Query Designer
- Starting BEx Query Designer from within SAP BW
- Starting BEx Query Designer via the front end GUI
- Creating a new Query
- BEx Query Designer Panes
- InfoProvider, Filter, Rows/Columns, Structures
- Properties, Tasks, Messages
- BEx Query Designer Menu Overview
- Create/Choose a query to edit
- BEx Report Design Options
- Using Filters (static vs dynamic)
- Conditions (TOP N)
- Exceptions (Conditional formatting)
- Selection Option
- Multi-Select Option
- Calculated & Restricted Key Figures
What is the target audience?
- You should take this course if want to learn BEx Query Design and Analysis completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you know some BEx Query Design and Analysis skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good in SAP BI/BW and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of BI/BW by learning how to report on data stored in the BW database